The End of Harvest (for me)

I thought I'd end with a slide show.  I'm pretty tired, but I had a great day taking photographs at the vineyard.  I was there at first light and there when the sun set.  The photo above is the first cloud of any kind I have seen in the vineyard this year.  
This is the oak tree that sits just to the side of Rennelle's Block.  I took it from the Syrah block and liked the way the early light was highlighting the vines beyond the tree.  
They were harvesting the Syrah Block today.  You can get a sense of the hurry of the workers from this shot.  What you don't quite get is how steep this terrain actually is.  I walked up this same row and was huffing by the top of the hill.  

 This is a Syrah cluster up close.  Notice how much space there is between each of the grapes and how long the clusters are compared to the tight knit shorter Pinot Noir.
I've been searching for the perfect harvesting shot.  It is so hard.  The hands of the workers move so quickly it is very difficult to stop the action and not have everything be blurred.  I lucked out with the lighting on this one.  I followed this picker for several days and was thankful to finally get a good shot of his hands at work.
 Finally, here is a Viognier cluster.  I love the way the light comes through the grapes and you can see the seeds inside.   I'm amazed at how beautiful Coeur de Terre is and how easy it is to find a beautiful photo.  There is a glorious view just about everywhere you look.  I'll have some wrap up ideas tomorrow, but wanted to post these pics before I head off to bed.  Peace.